You Just Can’t Fall, You Need To Take Prevention Stairlifts Eastbourne
When you were a child regarding stairlifts Eastbourne, you used to be able to fall without affecting your body too much. You just get yourself back up and you can carry on with what you were doing.
As we grow older, our bodies tend to become weaker which can result in serious injuries. These injuries can make you suffer for the rest of your life. At Pyramid Lifts, they can help you lower the risk of falling by looking into ways to prevent any falls happening. If you’re scared of falls and injuries then contact Pyramid Lifts today and receive some of the quality stairlift services Eastbourne.
There is always some helpful things to try to take some precautions that could help you avoid any falls :
- Mop up any spillages and always dry any wet surfaces including floors if you come in from the rain.
- Remove clutter from the floor, tidy away any trailing wires and replace any damaged flooring.
- Use only rugs and mats with non-slip backing on hard floor surfaces.
- Use high wattage light bulbs or torches in darker areas, so you can see clearly.
- Don’t be afraid to ask for help in doing things that you can’t manage safely on your own.
- Organize your home so that climbing, stretching, and bending are kept to a minimum, the kitchen cupboards are a good place to start.
- Avoid walking on slippery floors in socks or tights.
- Avoid long loose-fitting or trailing clothes that could cause you to trip, especially on the stairs.
- Wear shoes and slippers which fit well and are in good condition, especially the soles. Footwear which supports your ankle is a good choice.
- Have regular eye tests, especially if you think your site is getting worse. Poor eyesight could increase your risk of a fall.
- Take special care when getting up in the night to go to the bathroom, which could become more frequent as you get older. Make sure the route to the bathroom is well lit and free from clutter.
After following all these, if you still feel like you need more support then contact Pyramid Lifts for stairlifts in Eastbourne. If you want your near and dear ones to stay safe, these stairlifts Eastbourne can make their movements easy.
Stairlifts can be installed in your home quickly without any hassle or disturbance being caused. Pyramid Lifts can be installed in your home in just a few days, even the next day if required. This applies to both straight and curved stairlifts and involves no major structural work, rewiring or redecoration.